|Care & Cleaning
Never use bleach or alcohol based cleaners on your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bags.
DO NOT use a steamer, iron or have your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bags dry-cleaned!
Refrain from doing anything else that seems crazy - you know what we mean.
Normal Cleaning & Wash Down
- Remove any excess dirt
- Hose off your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water
- Mix a mild soap and water solution and apply it directly to your bean bag using an soft bristle brush (do not use detergent)
- Allow mild soap and water solution to soak on your bean bag for several minutes to breakdown heavy dirt and blood stains
- If stains do not break down on their own gently scrub your bean bag with a soft bristle brush
- Then, gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang by strap and allow to air dry
- Follow steps above for normal cleaning and wash down
- Retreat heavily soiled areas with another treatment of mild soap and water (add a little more soap if necessary)
- Gently scrub the heavily soiled areas with a soft bristle brush until dirt and blood is loose
- Let soak for several minutes
- Gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang and allow to air dry
- Repeat this process if necessary
If you are still having trouble please contact us for further cleaning instructions.
We DO NOT recommend having your Ocean-Tamer Marine Bean Bag professionally cleaned.
Professional cleaners use machinery that produces extremely high temperatures, which may cause the marine vinyl to melt or stretch.
Proper care and storage of you Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag will help ensure that your bean bag should never need this level of cleaning.